Metal Stair Treads
<— click here to return to main grip strut page
Grip Strut Metal Stair Treads
Grip Strut Grating Stair Treads will be in stock or made per order. All treads have welded ends for attachment to stringers.
- Mill-Galvanized Steel: 12 Gauge and 14 Gauge
- Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled: 12 gauge and 14 Gauge
- 24”, 30” and 36” lengths, can cut to any special length requested
- 4.75”, 7”, 9.50″, and 11.75” (nominal) widths
- 1-1/2” and 2” Channel Heights
Grip Strut Carrier Plates allow you to create your own custom stair treads. Two plates are provided (pair). Carrier plates are available in mill-galvanized and hot rolled, pickled and oiled (standard), but may be ordered in aluminum or stainless steel.