Wire Mesh, also known as wire cloth, is versatile, economical and lightweight, and used in a variety of applications
To place an order or get a Quote: Quote/Order Form
Metals, Inc. commonly supplies Wire Cloth in Carbon Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Monel and many other exotic alloys. There are numerous combinations of weaves, openings, and wire diameters available in woven or welded form. Metals, Inc. can supply wire mesh in standard rolls, sheets, or cut to size pieces.
Wire Mesh Uses:
- Fan Guards
- Vent Covers
- Racks / Shelving
- Air / Liquid Filtration
- Security Panels
Wire Mesh is Available for Immediate Shipment from Stock
We have all types, all sizes, and all materials for any wire mesh product you need!
- INDUSTRIAL CLOTH
- HARDWARE CLOTH
- SQUARE MESH
- FINE MESH
- FILTER CLOTH
- VIBRATING SCREEN MESH
- LONG OPENING SCREENS
Simple WIRE MESH Ordering. Please specify:
- Number of wire mesh pieces.
- Width and length of each wire mesh piece.
- Type of opening, square, oblong, long slot wire mesh.
- Size of opening, specify clean opening in inches or fractions thereof, or wire mesh count if known. Wire Mesh count is the number of openings per linear inch measured from center to center of the wires.
- Wire mesh diameter expressed in decimals of an inch or fractions.
- Type of wire mesh weave: double crimp, lock crimp, flat top, etc.
- Type of metal or alloy, i.e., steel, stainless steel, aluminum.