Grip Strut Metal Stair Treads
Grip Strut Grating Stair Treads will be in stock or made per
order. All treads have welded ends for attachment to stringers.
- Mill-Galvanized Steel: 12 Gauge and 14 Gauge
- Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled: 12 gauge and 14 Gauge
- 24”, 30” and 36” lengths, can cut to any special length
- 5”, 7”, 10, and 12” (nominal) widths
- 1-1/2” and 2” Channel Heights
Grip Strut Carrier Plates allow you to create your own custom
stair treads. Two plates are provided (pair). Carrier plates are
available in mill-galvanized and hot rolled, pickled and oiled
(standard), but may be ordered in aluminum or stainless steel.
To place an order or get a Quote:
For Grip Strut Grating load charts