Rooftop Walkway Systems utilizing Wood Composite Supports
To place an order or get a Quote: Quote/Order Form
Metals, Inc. was the first company to design Rooftop Walkway and Ramp Systems utilizing Wood Composite supports beneath a non-slip plank type grating.
- Wood Composite profiles are 2-1/2” x 4” x width of system
- Wood Composite profiles can be stacked to raise the height of the walkway system panel in malts of 2-1/2”
- Non-skid walkway surface is 2’ or 3’ Wide x 10’ Long (other widths available)
- Three to four Wood Composite Supports per panel allowing a 300lb concentrated and uniform safe load capacity
- System panel is supplied as one piece by attaching the profile to the non-skid walkway surface by using 3/8” countersunk bolts to a diamond anchor clip which is attached to the plank grating.
- Wood Composites won’t expand or contract like normal wood and is impervious to UVA light